The Beautiful Ewes Valley
Sleeping for up to six people
1 double room, 1 twin room, a double sofa bed in the lounge area
There are many things to do in the area – walking, cycling, watching the wildlife or visiting Langholm which is only a short walk away. Historic Carlisle – The Great Border City is just 30 minutes away by car or bus, and Gretna ‘The Wedding Capital of the World’ is only 20 minutes away. Our log cabins provide the perfect base whilst you and your family explore the beautiful surroundings that this part of the world has to offer!
Ewes Water Log Cabins are pet friendly log cabins and we welcome all well behaved dogs for a cost of £20 per stay. This additional charge is to ensure the cabins are spotless for our next guests.
Please note that we reserve the right to seek compensation for any damage and excessive cleaning costs caused by dogs and any other pets. We therefore ask owners to take a responsible attitude.
- Bed linen
- Log burning stove with 1 basket of free logs provided (extra logs available to purchase)
- Underfloor Heating
- Bath / shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with washer, dryer, fridge freezer, oven, hob, microwave
- TV in living area and bedrooms.
- Parking for 3/4 cars per cabin
- Breakfast and Lunches available in the Whitshiels Cafe – The areas top rated restaurant/cafe on Tripadvisor
Please note : Minimum of 3 nights stay